Friday, March 4, 2011

My 2nd Life Places Visited















Haunted Village

I usually like dark things, so the haunted village
caught my attention. It was very scary though, but I could see bats flying around a
bove a mountain in the back, and
what looks like to be a haunted "hut."














John King Pirate Tavern

This world was weird at first because they spawned me at the bottom of the ocean and I had to fly to get to the top of the pirate ship. It was interesting to explore, this snapshot doesn't really view it well because it l
ooks like it had a lag problem.













Herd Thinner
This world looked like a high end resort of some sort, it looks like a giant hotel and outside is a very scenic area with palm trees and an ocean surrounding it. I stood next to the fire place in this snapshot to relax.













Blue Galaxy
This world was a art filled area with this nice water fountain and a painting. It was interesting to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment